Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Garage plans and door delivery


Here are a couple of scanned extracts from the plans of my garage.

Yesterday whilst still at work I got a call that the vehicle doors were about to be delivered. They did not turn up as the driver had run out of hours and had to park up. The doors had been made in Sunderland and were being delivered straight from the works. Today the truck turns up but after much searching and head scratching the driver could only find one of the doors on the truck. I now have one door + two sets of everything else to fit the doors. I wonder when the missing door will turn up?

More pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.