Tuesday, June 13, 2006

TSSC changes are a foot

Jason Chinn says on his Blog http://chinn.blogspot.com/

Want a job?
Seems like there's another re-shuffle at the Triumph Sports Six Club - I heard that role of Public Relations Office may be vacant. I wonder what's going on in the TSSC these days?

My reply

Interesting times in deed. Just been on the phone to Bill Sunderland at TSSC HQ who reassured me that things are changing. He said that the members will start to see significant changes as soon as next month.


__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.