Wednesday, June 14, 2006

TSSC News

I have just come off the phone to Bill Sunderland TSSC President. Thanks Bill for taking the time to reassure me about recent events.

I was glad to talk to such a committed chap. I am sure that things are changing for the better now.

Talking to a real human is much better in many ways than using the message board I suggest contributors to the TSSC message board try it sometime............

I think that the messageboard is a great facilty but rumours can run out of control. Because it is so immediate it is possible to post without thinking. Remember as they used to say many years ago "careless talk costs lives." Is that what anybody wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.