Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lincs area TSSC

I am lucky to live within easy reach of several local area meetings. Last night we sampled the Lincs area meet. http://www.lincstssc.co.uk/

Garth and crew meet at The Woodcocks a pub restaurant with a large carpark. The run out from Newark was in heavy rain every time I overtook a truck the wipers had a hard job keeping up. Must think of a way of upgrading. We ate at the pub decent food but a little nouveau for us. Also we were the only couple eating at our table so that was a little odd.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve - hope you'll join us again at the Lincs TSSC. If you'd like to laugh at my Vitesse progress, pop over to www.simonoliver.net/blog

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.