Saturday, October 21, 2006

Break in - Part 2

In order to nick my stuff the garage door was forced open. I told the insurer this and guess what they send a fitter round who looks at the door and tells me it needs replacing or mending. I already knew that I had told the insurer what had happened and thought that they had arranged for somebody to come and fix it. Lucky I had not taken any more time off work for this episode, but will have when the door is fixed. I did spend most of this morning waiting for this news - not a good use of my precious weekend time.

Just like having your car breakdown when the first bloke turns up and says yes your car in broke will get it recovered and you then have to hang around again waiting to be recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.