Friday, July 04, 2014

Brooklands

Standard Pennant
The annual Standard Triumph forum show was at Brooklands for 2014.  What a place never been before, it would have been value for money even without the Triumphs.  The Wellington bomber and Hurricane in one of the hangers were in a stage of being rebuilt so seeing all there insides was very interesting.  I had not realised that 2nd world war planes still had large areas of their bodywork made from coated clothe.

AC Ace
On my way to see the banking I passed this car.  An AC Ace built at Brooklands. That banking is very steep.
There was a good turnout of cars. Including a some of the less often seen oldies.
Triumph Renown





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.