Friday, August 14, 2015

Triumphs at Coventry Transport Museum

Standard from 1907
Normally I drive straight past on my way somewhere else but recently I decided to stop off in Coventry. I had lunch and visited the Transport Museum.  It is well worth a detour. The impressive 1907 Standard is one of the first things you see on entering the galleries. Later I spotted several Triumphs. A Vitesse Mk2 saloon, a Spitfire + these 3. 

Triumph  Police car

Standard Atlas Van part converted into motor caravan.

Triumph TR7 hardtop
And now for something completely different.  A racing tandem trike. This machine held a world record - the least time to cover 100 miles.

Never seen this Ferguson car before.
Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.