Sunday, January 31, 2016

Triumph 1300 brochure

The book of the Triumph 1300 front page
The book of the Triumph 1300 front page

A chance find on another blog.  This is a brochure that dwells on the luxury appointments fitted to the car.  3 ash trays feature in the list.

Page 13 from the book of the Triumph 1300
Page 13 from the book of the Triumph 1300

I have a scan of the whole brochure which you can download.

I have a collection of Triumph car brochures that I will sharing via my website.   I have several other Triumph 1300 items you may be interested in

 Donations to help me with the costs of running my websites would be welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.