Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016

1963 Triumph Herald Christmas advert
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my readers and contributors.

Thank you very much for your contributions to my project to write about Standard Triumph dealers.  I have now published over 25 articles and much material for many more. http://vitessesteve.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/TriumphCarDealers

I have scanned a whole library of big saloon articles and brochures started to share it. Initially material has been shared on facebook. 

As ever my website http://vitessesteve.co.uk/ has been slowly evolving with new content added periodically. Most recently I have added a page with Motor Trader articles about Standard cars. 

Many of the photos used in my blog posts can also be found on flickr  Triumph Car Dealers Flickr gallery of images I have found on Flickr. or my Triumph car dealer group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.