Saturday, December 02, 2006

Break in - Part 5

Sorting out the repair or replacement of the roller door seems to be taking for ever. The insurance company have been very good and promised to pay for a complete new door if that is needed. It seems that it is cheaper to replace the entire door and fit new tracks for it than try to fix the damage. In other words the existing door has been written off.

The contractor who will doing the work visited me at 7.20am on Monday so I could show him the damage etc before setting off to work. How is that for service? He said he could have been at my garage for 6.00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.