Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Plum pudding race meeting


I heard of this race meeting at Mallory Park some time ago but what with one thing and another never got round to going. They have had a meet on boxing day there for years apparently.

It was a good excuse to get the Vitesse out for blast. I reckon we were the only classic in the crowd excepting a cream coloured MGB GT. A pity I have often seen interesting cars in race meeting carparks.

There were two Triumph motorbike sidecar competitors - I spotted this one in the paddock. The other picture is of a Berkley which was racing with the sider cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.