Friday, November 23, 2007

revised G Thomas tuning manual




Did you spot that small ad in the TSSC magazine the Courier, well I am glad I did.

I have just got my copy of the revised Tuning Manual from G Thomas, direct by airmail from Estonia. The post team at work used to cars parts turning up every now and then were impressed by the many stamps on the parcel.

It now has colour pictures and much revised text. The first impression on opening the parcel was disappointment it looks just like the original - bright yellow.

From my initial reading it looks like it will be a jolly good read. More info avaiable via his website: http://www.jagclub.ru/triumph_news.html

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:08 pm

    Great info but GT is unreliable if you buy services from him

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.