Sunday, June 04, 2017

Standard Triumph Review as a source - Triumph Car Dealers

Standard Triumph Review Archive DVDs cover
Standard Triumph Review Archive DVDs cover
Standard Triumph produced an in house magazine.  I have been glad of the scanned collection I bought from the TSSC which covers the period 1959 to 1968.  It has been a great source of information about Standard Triumph dealerships.

Recently I was checking on eBay to see if I could add to my collection.  I found these interesting covers.

Portsmouth Garages Limited
St Helier Garages
Russells of Chatham

More info requested

Can you help me by sharing any information you may have about Portsmouth Garages Limited, St Helier Garages or Russells of Chatham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.